Monday, August 19, 2013

The Family Truckster

It pains me, but we broke down and bought our family Truckster. Stuff for kids just consumes such a ridiculous amount of space. Trying to origami the stroller into the trunk of my sedan was just such a pain, and my daughter is getting too long and we have bumped her head far too many times loading her in the car seat. I will say I am thrilled with the new car, it's a Nissan Pathfinder and having this cavernous space behind me while driving is weird. My little peanut is still getting used to it because the tinted windows are confusing her, plus she's not used to having another row of seating behind her. My hubs is sad because we traded in his 7.5 year old pick up truck (known as the F*ck Truck because he didn't give a f*ck while driving it and banged it up like crazy) but I know he was satisfied with the new ride when he had to do the first diaper change. Not bending over to change the diaper in the trunk is such a back saver and you will be amazed how much you will do to save your back when you have a kid. 
 

Here she is! Not the best photo, but I post while the Little Peanut is sleeping so I don't want to open the garage and waked her!

No comments:

Post a Comment