Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Traveling with a baby

As our Little Peanut is now 8 months old, the Hubs and I feel somewhat comfortable visiting our families for vacation. It's about a 7 hour trip so we are breaking it up in two sections each way because we both feel like that much time in a car seat will drive our child crazy (and us crazy as well). I knew this trip would be an undertaking, but I had NO idea how crazy it would be. Here is a sampling of my planned packing list:
  
Yeah, this should be interesting.  2 nights in a hotel, plus unloading and reloading twice to go between both sets of grandparents.  What were we thinking?  Luckily we will have a few days of vacation left when we get back to slowly get back into our routine. I'm just praying that our Little Peanut will sleep with all the new surroundings!

No comments:

Post a Comment